WE TAKE AN OATH AND OR AFFIRMATION TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE U.S.A.
We do not accept membership unless an existing member has personally met with a potential member and determined that their "heart and soul" remain with the "brotherhood." =======================================================
1.WE WILL SHOW LOYALTY ,TRUE BROTHERHOOD.TRUTH, JUSTICE AND RESPECT TO ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS
2.WE WILL SHOW OTHERS RESPECT AS THEY RESPECT US IN TURN
3.WE WILL STRIVE TO MAKE OUR BROTHERHOOD STRONGER , NOT IN JUST NUMBERS , BUT A LOVE OF OUR BROTHERHOOD
4. WE WILL STAND UNITED AGAINST ANY OBSTACLES WE FACE
5.WE WILL TRUST IN OUR BROTHERHOOD AND OUR MEMBERS AND OUR OFFICERS
6.WE WILL NEVER BETRAY ANY BROTHER
7. WE WILL HONOR OUR BROTHERS WORK AND BOND
8.WE WILL HELP OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ANY PROBLEM THEY HAVE , WE WILL STRIVE TO HELP THEM IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, BECAUSE WE ARE FAMILY.
9.WE WILL NOT LET ANY OUTSIDE FORCE INTERFERE WITH A BROTHER OR SISTER OR OUR ORGANIZATION.WE WILL STAND UNITED.
10.WE ARE A UNITED BROTHERHOOD AND ALL MEMBERS OPINIONS MATTER
11.IT IS OUR GOAL TO SHOW A BETTER BIKER IMAGE
12. WE WILL ALWAYS CONDUCT OURSELVES IN A GOOD MANNER ,WE WILL NOT AS A ORGANIZATION COMMIT ANY CRIMES OR CONDUCT THAT WOULD BRING SCRUTINY UPON THE MEMBERSHIP OR ORGANIZATION
13.WE WILL BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER
14.WE WILL ALWAYS SHOW RESPECT TO OUR BROTHERS BLOOD FAMILY AND WILL STAND BY THEM NO MATTER WHAT
15.IF A BROTHER IS DOWN WE WILL HELP THEM,IF A SISTER IS DOWN , WE HELP HER.THIS IS OUR BOND AND OUR BROTHERHOOD.AND OUR BROTHERHOOD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE HAVE IN OUR LIFE
16."BROTHERS BEFORE ALL OTHERS" ============================================
BY LAWS OF THE R.O.D.B. NATION KNOWN AS THE M.R.O.
[SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE] Our By-laws (or MRO Rules) are simple. We are a ASSOCIATION that focuses on the enjoyment of riding motorcycles and spending time with like-minded folks who support our troops ,the american people and the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We are not prejudice as we live our lives constitutionally without interfering with the rights of others. AMENDMENTS APRIL 27TH,2013
1. Members no longer are required to have or ride a motorcycle, as we accept all people that stand for what the organization stands for, the constitution and our freedom as citizens of this great country.
2. Support members may purchase full patch sets, and again do not have to ride or own a motorcycle.
1. There are two classifications of members in the RIDE OR DIE BROTHERHOOD INDEPENDENT MRO NATION
-The first classification is a motorcycle operator. A motorcycle operator is an individual that is licensed and actually operates/drives a motorcycle. All motorcycle operators will be designated by wearing their patch.
-The second classification is a motorcycle rider. A motorcycle rider is an adult individual that is not licensed and merely rides on a motorcycle with a MRO member but still regularly attends meetings, rides, and mro gatherings. These members are considered support members to the MRO and are designated by wearing a patch decided by the charter.
2. To become a member, an individual must simply present an interest in joining the MRO. THEY MUST ALSO HOLD A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
3. Once interest is established, the individual may request or be asked by the local charter or join by contacting the national office, if they would like to join the MRO.
4. If an individual is interested in joining the MRO and/or starting up a charter in their location which currently does not have a RODB charter. A request to join the MRO or create a charter should be sent to either the RODB Founding CEO (REB RIDER) or EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT (HAVAMILLER).
5. All makes, models, and styles of motorcycles are accepted and must be kept street legal and all paperwork required to ride must be kept up to date.
6. MRO members that own and operate a motorcycle must have a motorcycle with an engine 450cc or larger. This is the only motorcycle specific requirement due to times that highway riding will be conducted. We do not want to impede the flow of traffic or leave anyone behind!
7. The RODB are not exclusive. A member may belong to another ORGANIZATION. (Beware of conflicts of interest; many of our members are military and/or law enforcement-based.)
8. The membership fee will be the price of your patch. Annual Dues will be determined by, paid to, and used by the local charter. Any member who wishes to see and review the charter account records will be allowed to do so.10.00 of all dues will be sent to the national office 5533 shaw court Rapid City, South Dakota 57703.
9.The RODB EAGLE PATCH is copyrighted we own it. Only individuals displaying the trademark RIDE OR DIE BROTHERHOOD IND. MRO members patch ( http://www.freewebs.com/rideordiebrotherhood/)
are recognized as members of the RIDE OR DIE IND.BROTHERHOOD NATION. Individuals wearing clothing or accessories bearing the RIDE OR DIE BROTHERHOOD name without our trademark Patch are not associated or affiliated with the RIDE OR DIE BROTHERHOOD IND. MRO NATION and are not recognized by the RODB as members of The RODB NATION. Its members take no responsibility for the actions of non-members displaying the "RODB NATION" name without our trademark Patch. The RODB NATION and its members do not condone or tolerate any offensive or violent behavior by third parties against individuals who wear the "RODB NATION, name without our trademark Patch. Such behavior is deemed outside the code of conduct established by the RODB IND. MRO NATION.
Individuals who purchase third party vendor patches displaying the name RIDE OR DIE from any source are in no way granted any rights, entitlements or license to create, establish, or start an organization using the name RIDE OR DIE IND MRO BROTHERHOOD NATION IND. MRO and identifying itself as such.
Individuals who seek to establish a motorcycle organization using the name RIDE OR DIE AND OR IND. MRO BROTHERHOOD NATION as part of their organization name with or without the various accepted tags including but not limited to MC, RC, MRO, etc. must obtain prior written consent and an authorization from the RIDE OR DIE IND MRO BROTHERHOOD NATION RAPID VALLEY,SOUTH DAKOTA.
Unauthorized use of the "RODB IND.MRO BROTHERHOOD NATION" name is grossly disrespectful and discourteous within the motorcycle community and violators will be dealt with appropriately and lawfully.
Copyright © 2008-2019 RIDE OR DIE BROTHERHOOD NATION IND. MRO,
© RIDE OR DIE BROTHERHOOD NATION INDEPENDENT MRO ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
10. if disassociated from the RODB NATION and you choose to continue to wear the patch, the RODB takes no responsibilities for any negative actions by that person. IF YOU LEAVE A VEST OR FORFEIT ANY PATCHES BY LEAVING THEM AT OUR NATIONAL OFFICES THEY AUTOMATICALLY BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE RODB NATION.
violators will be dealt with appropriately and lawfully.
11. If a member moves to another location that has a RODB charter, that member will automatically become a member of the local charter if so desired.
12. If a member moves to a location that does not have a charter of the RODB, that member may start a charter. The member shall become President '
13. You must have at least (3) members to start a charter; a President, Vice President, and a Secretary. The Secretary can double as the Treasurer. The President may also designate a ROAD COMMANDER and SECURITY CHIEF..charters started in the same state must be at least 75 miles from each other before they can be recognized as said charter.
14. If a member moves and does not wish to start a charter and/or has no local charter to join, the member may still ride AS A MEMBER AT LARGE This also applies to members that join the RODB with or without a local charter present. MEMBERS AT LARGE ARE NOT DESIGNATED A CHARTER. THEIR STATUS IS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER THAT IN GOOD STANDING UPHOLDS THE VALUES OF THE RODB NATION. MAL ARE ANSWERABLE TO ALL NATIONAL OFFICERS. WE ARE ONE BROTHERHOOD REGARDLESS OF CHARTER STATUS OR MAL STATUS,WE ARE ONE.
15. Any decision by the President of the local charter may be appealed to the membership and a vote called. A two-thirds majority is needed to overrule the Presidents decision. Any member may vote or abstain from voting.
16. All members in charters may hold office; A vote may be called to change officers. Only a simple majority is needed to change officers. 17.MEETINGS//// meetings will be conducted in an alcohol free area to be determined by the President and or Vice president. 18. REMOVAL FROM THE RODB NATION SHALL BE VOTED ON BY THE NATIONAL BOARD AND PRESIDENTS OF ALL THE CHARTERS.ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL. 19..NATIONAL OFFICERS ARE FOR LIFE / LIFE MEMBERS ARE APPROVED AND APPOINTED SOLEY BY THE CEO OF RODB NATION AND CAN BE TERMINATED BY SAME.